"The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give it away." David Viscott

Friday, December 30, 2011

Moving

All crochet endeavors have been temporarily put on hold until after the move to our new home is complete.  It is worth pointing out that not having a project on hand to pick up during downtime is quite stressful!

The reason I don't have a project out is that I do not want it to get dirty or lost.  In an environment where everything that can be thrown into a box is, I can just picture a project being found weeks from now!  Also, a lot of dust and dirt manages to find it's way on your hands, which I do not want to be transferred to yarn.
digitalart

The new house has a perfect location for both spinning and crocheting.  I anticipate getting a lot of work done once the move is complete and I have my work area set up the way I want it to be.

Things too large for a box, or that I don't want to go into the moving truck, have found their way into my Jeep.  My spinning wheel and swift are 2 items that pop into mind.  As much as I would have liked my yarn in the Jeep as well, as it is in bags and soft, it is being used as filler so the contents of the truck don't move around too much.

Right now I have to get back to packing.  Time for the computer and printer to find their way into my Jeep.  Fingers crossed, the next post will be from the new house!

No comments:

Post a Comment