"The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give it away." David Viscott

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Finding The Time...

Moving, getting the flu, starting school full time once again - it's any wonder I have had no time to post!  In fact, I was so taken up with starting classes that I had to stop and take a step back.  I wasn't getting in ANY crochet time AT ALL!  This makes for a very grumpy me.

That being said, the past week has been quite productive.  The move uncovered my prototype fishing hat, that will be becoming an e-pattern shortly.  I have found the gloves I'm working on for Etsy - I'm using the same original pattern as I did for mine, but different yarn.  And I FINALLY managed to finish my own winter gloves!  They are made from Alpaca Sox yarn, and are nice and warm.  Just in time for the sub-zero weather!


The move also managed to find a whole bunch of other things that I'd forgotten I had!  Therefore, yarns that I have no need for in the foreseeable future have gone up on EBay.  Patterns will probably be next.

I have 2 more bins to go through today!  But first I think I'll go crochet something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment