"The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give it away." David Viscott

Friday, November 25, 2011

Announcing My New Web Page!

I am excited to announce that I have built a new web page to compliment my Etsy store and have a place where people can order custom work.  Check it out!

www.sites.google.com/site/vtcrochetdesignercreations

Keep in mind that this is still a work in progress.  I realize I have to put up quite a few more pictures of my work - I'm working on that.  Otherwise, what do you think?  I'd love to receive feedback!

Web pages are a terrific way to gain exposure.  I wanted to work on my page building skills on a free site, rather than paying for the opportunity and screwing it up.  I will eventually get my own domain, but for now I'd like to get the basics right.  I therefore opted to use Google Sites, a free site hosting service that allows you the opportunity to have a live web page while learning the ropes.

I want to eventually put up pages on it to sell my own designs, but I haven't figured out the e-commerce part of it yet.  A little more study and a lot more trial and error are required, I think.  But I'll figure it out, I'm sure!  Meanwhile, suggestions are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment