"The purpose of life is to discover your gift. The meaning of life is to give it away." David Viscott

Sunday, June 3, 2012

One year ago...

One year ago, today, I wrote my 12th blog post.  One year ago, this past week, I had sent in my application to the CGOA.  Part of that application was goals - what were they for 1 year? For 5 years?

What have I accomplished?  I have a blog, a website, and an Etsy store.  I have a pattern for sale on Ravelry.  I have a roomful of yarn and several notebooks with sketches and ideas.  I have a box of swatches and the look of total disorganization.

Well, thanks to the patience and guidance of my mentor, I have achieved my 1 year goal in regard to publication.  The routine of blogging needs work, as shown by my 86 posts in a single year!  With all that has gone on, any semblence of routine has evaporated.  The time has come to get serious.  Let's see if, in year 2, I can bring crochet from a hobby to a business.


No comments:

Post a Comment